Welcome to Stewartby Water Sports Club.
We are a 200 acre lake situated in the heart of Bedfordshire catering for Sailing, Water Skiing, Power Boat Racing and Angling.
Set in the beautiful "Forest of Marston Vale " known as the Marston Vale Millennium Country Park, the grounds feature 220 acres of open water where a range of water sports can be enjoyed.
Each section of the Stewartby Water Sports Club prides itself on being family friendly and welcoming to all new members, whether experienced or in need of some training, we can support. Offering highly competitive rates for membership and use of the extensive facilities, makes the Club one of the most popular in the area. If you are looking for a new Sport or a new Club, why not contact us for more information.
Our club offers the following facilities:
- Secure Parking
- Secure storage for boats and caravans/campers
- Camping with electric hookup
- Boat hire
- Wetsuit and buoyancy aid hire
- Location and facility hire
- RYA Approved Training centre
- Volvo Championship Club offering the full range of RYA courses and coaching from fully qualified RYA instructors
Come and visit us, talk to our members over a drink and just see for yourself how great the lake really is.